Football League Greece: Regular season’s rules
- The season usually starts at the second half of August and ends by next May
- According to its present structure it consists of 18 professional clubs that will face each other home and away in a total of 34 matches.
- The teams that finished in places one and two are automatically promoted to Super League
- The teams that finished in places 3 to 6 will participate in Play-offs that will determine their final placement for the season. The winner of the Playoffs will get the third promotion place to Super League.
- The last three teams after the end of the season are relegated to the Football League 2.
Article written by Coyote | Administrator
SoccerAnalysis.gr | Betting guide offering previews, analysis, predictions, picks and tips for Super League & Football League Greece, Greek Cup and value bets on other leagues.