The results of the draw for the Greek Cup Semi Finals
A draw for the Greek Cup Semi Finals 2016-17 took place earlier today at the headquarters of EPO (Greek acronyms of the Hellenic Football Federation). Their official website does not support the english language so you may click here for the Greek article. Here are the details you probably want to know:
- The pairs are Panathinaikos – PAOK and Olympiacos – AEK.
- At this stage the teams play double matches.
- Away goals rule with overtime and penalty shoot out if needed after the second match.
- Dates of the first matches: 12-13/04/2017 (Panathinaikos – PAOK and Olympiacos – AEK).
- Dates of the re-matches: 26-27/04/2014 (PAOK – Panathinaikos and AEK – Olympiacos).
- Date of the Final: 6th May 2017.
- The exact time schedule of the Semi Finals and the Final will be announced with a new press release.